Sunday 14 August 2011

Those damn trolls.....

So...if you remember back to the blog by Old Major..aka Duncy /Darcy Jones..but a good friend of Ms Aldridges..well they made a song & dance (does a little jig) about me having a fake profile & using it for not so genuine reasons...well, lets continue on the fake profile subject...I've already established that Ms Aldridge has a fakey called Anthony Frost...which she used to spy on my profile and stupidly posted what she saw on her own,including her own desk top :-)... lets get to her mates and the aunthenticity of their facebook profiles shall we... and remember why i am doing this..i have been accused of having a fake profile in a blog by dunce and here are a few of her friends who have helped spread her bull...



Well, what do you make of that lot...all part of the herd from Duncys little club... who in their right mind is going to belief a word of what they spew (type really isnt it) when they do not have the bollocks to use real names and profile pictures..in my world, if you believe in what you stand for,you dont feel the need to hide behind a fake profile..you stand proudly by your convictions and let the world know who you are... why dont this lot...

8 comments:

  1. I would advise you to take my profile down now. This is my real profile, and just for good measure, check out my Father's service record, and his time spent at RAF Brize Norton as range warden. I have some nice pics of my wedding reception, held in the Warrant Officers mess back in 1999,sadly for you, I'm not a troll, and still have family and friends serving. Lose it. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been brought to my attention and I'm going to second Chantel's reply. This is my real profile and I usually use my own photograph, but for the last week or so I've changed my photo to the current one because....well, I felt like it. If using my real name and funny photo makes me a troll, then what does that render people with names such as "Clive Gloucestershire", "Halifax Tucker" and of course "Tommy Robinson"; a man who used a fake name and covered his face. I guess "Tommy" did "not have the bollocks to use real names and profile pictures", yes? Also you've just provided a VERY good reason as to why people don't use their real names and photos: this is just like Redwatch. In fact I'm surprised you didn't include "Remember places, traitors' faces" in the title. I'm sure your friends in the BNP and EDL would approve, after all that's exactly what they do. I speak my mind and my opinion on the EDL is that they are a violent far right organisation that will happily latch on to any emotive issue in order to gain sympathy and whip up hatred against Muslims. That is my opinion. Your labelling myself and Chantel as 'trolls' is an attempt to invalidate our opinions. Neither of us are trolls as we do not actually troll, so I suggest you actually look up the word before using it. I consider you sticking mine and other people's names on here to be a deliberate act of intimidation, designed to dissuade us from speaking against the EDL. Just like the EDL attacking left wing meetings is an attempt to silence opposition. This sort of thing is a deliberate attack on free speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Ed and Chantel. you need to think very carefully about taking my profile down. Having been reported for fake profile before, facebook have my passport etc on record. I also have a crime number from the police with regard to online intimidation from members of the EDL. If the screengrab of my personal profile is not removed immediately, I won't hesitate to contact the police.

    you are fully aware of what expose is, as are the press and various other agencies. I am one of the admins and I choose to use my personal account, as a lifelong anti fascist, I see it as my duty to use my real profile, I have no family so various threats that I receive don't scare me. some of the other admins and members do have family, they have received threats, so they choose to use a "fake" profile to offer themselves protection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think all this goes to prove what a total idiot jo jo cleary really is she obviously needs to get her facts straight as is clearly indicated by the facts above ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is my name still here? Please remove it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As well as a nasty piece of work, you are really also quite pathetic Cleary.

    Do you think anyone actually takes any notice of you bad mouthing decent people?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is this still here, remove it now please. I am asking politely.

    ReplyDelete